The canvas is a 3D plane that helps you create immersive experiences. In every 3D plane, there are three axis’ (x, y, and z) in play that determines the position, size, and displays angle of your content. The asset controls help you position, scale and rotate assets according to your campaign layout and design requirements.
The controls are displayed on the top right corner of the canvas along with canvas controls.
Follow the link to read more about canvas controls (https://help.evolvear.io/articles/ar-canvas-and-controls).
- Positioning: This control enables you to position your content over the canvas for your AR campaign.
- To position an asset over a specific location, click on the asset to select an object to drag.
- Click on the positioning control located on the control bar at the top right corner of the canvas
- Click, hold and drag the desired axis to position the asset on a specific location over the canvas.
- Scaling: This control enables you to scale your assets to the required size for your campaign. Scaling can be done on a specific axis, or on the complete object to achieve proportional scaling.
- Select your required asset by clicking on it.
- Click on the scaling control on control bar located at the top right of the canvas
- Click, hold and drag any axis to scale height, width or depth of the object/asset. To proportionally scale the object, click, hold and drag from the center of the object.
- Rotation: This control enables you to rotate your assets at a specific angle for achieving the desired alignment of your campaign content.
- Select your required asset by clicking on it
- Click on the rotate control on the control bar located at the top right of the canvas
- Click, hold and drag an axis to rotate the object over that specific axis.