User can upload the tracker image (marker-based) on the canvas and grid that represents the real world surface and positioning area which enables the user to add content on the tracker image. There are some features related to canvas and grid which are mentioned below:
- Tracker Opacity: User can change the opacity value of tracker for every scene for his/her ease in placing the content
- Grid Opacity: User can change the opacity value of tracker for every scene for his/her ease in placing the content
- 2D and 3D view of scene: User can view different angles of scene by switching the 2D and 3D view and can place the assets as required.
- Canvas Movement: User can view different angles (3D mode) of scenes or the content placed on them by using the control of canvas movement
- Controls for content: The controls which are available for the assets are given below. With the help of these controls user can set the position, size and orientation.