Evolve AR brings a unique outlook at creating and publishing AR content. Simplistic UI and distinctive platform features empower you to unleash your creative skills and build stunning immersive experiences.
Here are some simple steps to get you up and running with your first AR experience creation:
- Login to your EvolveAR account
- Click on ‘New campaign’ button on the main screen to start creating your first experience.
- Select a type for your campaign, for example 'Tracker- based' campaign.
- Enter a title for your campaign along with the category of your campaign. The campaign category enables EvolveAR to track your campaign progress according to the selected business vertical.
- Select a template for your campaign. EvolveAR offers multiple types of pre-defined templates for you to use for your campaign. Templates come with a set of pre-defined assets along with their settings and properties to reduce the overhead of creating a campaign from scratch every time.
- Upload a tracking image on which your content will play and launch the Creator section.
- The Evolve Creator offers multiple content options to select from and build an immersive campaign around them. Each content option is termed as an asset.
- By clicking on the desired graphical asset option, the asset will appear over the canvas
- You can rotate, drag and scale the graphical asset according to your campaign requirements.
- On the right end of the Evolve Creator screen, you have options to set content interactions. By setting an interaction, you define how public viewers will interact with that content.
- You can preview your campaign before publishing it for public viewership by clicking the ‘Preview’ button.
- A popup will appear with your campaign marker over it. Scan the marker with Evolve AR application to preview your content.
- Once you’re finished creating the content for your campaign, click on the ‘Publish’ button to publish your campaign over to Evolve AR mobile application for public viewers.