Evolve AR brings a unique outlook at creating and publishing AR content. Simplistic UI and distinctive platform features empower you to unleash your creative skills and build stunning immersive experiences.
Here are some simple steps to get you up and running with your first AR experience creation:
- Login to your EvolveAR account
- Click on ‘New campaign’ button on the main screen. This is the section where all your created campaigns/experiences will be displayed
- Enter a title for you campaign along with the type of your campaign. The campaign type enables EvolveAR to track you campaign progress according to the selected business vertical.
- Select a template for your campaign. EvolveAR offers multiple types of templates for you to use for your campaign. Templates come with a set of predefined assets along with their settings and properties to reduce the overhead of creating a campaign from scratch every time.
- Upload a tracking image on which your content will played and launch the Creator section.
To read more about image landmarks quality and their necessity in an AR campaign, please refer to this article ().
- The Evolve Creator offers multiple content options to select from and build an immersive campaign around them. Each content option is termed as an asset.
- By clicking on the desired graphical asset option, the asset will appear over the canvas
- You can rotate, drag and scale the graphical asset according to your campaign requirements.
- On the right end of the Evolve Creator screen, you have options to set content interactions. By setting an interaction, you define how public viewers will interact with that content.
- You can preview your campaign before publishing it for public viewership by clicking the ‘Preview’ button.
- A popup will appear with your campaign marker over it. Scan the marker with Evolve AR application to preview your content
- Once you’re finished creating the content for your campaign, click on the ‘Publish’ button to publish your campaign over to Evolve AR mobile application for public viewers.