We offer a comprehensive analytics section for your published campaigns. We make sure you get your analysis timely and with accuracy. Analytics for a campaign are available within or after 24 hrs of publishing the campaign. However, the analytics won't be available if the campaign has not been viewed and sufficient viewer data has not been collected.
We offer a separate dashboard for campaign analytics that offers generic and detailed reports for all published campaigns. The section is accessible for users from campaign settings.
EvolveAR CMS admins also have the option to download our EvolveAR analytics app and view analytical reports on their mobile devices.
EvolveAR Analytics provides numerous reports which provide insights about the target audience, their specific behavior, and insights related to campaigns. Any user can use the historical data provided by the application to predict their growth and opportunities.
The types of reports are mentioned below:
- Real-time Analytics: Displays the statistics related to daily sessions and campaign views.
- Audience Geographic: Displays information based on the geographic areas of the users like their country, city language etc.
- Audience Demographics: Provides insights about the demographics factors of the audience such as age, gender etc.
- Campaign Activity: Provide insights about the activities performed related to campaigns. It will tell about goal completion, campaign views, assets types etc.
- Opportunity Funnel: Provides data to make customer segments based on the common grounds which will help the business for marketing insights
- Marketing Insights: Provides insights related to the marketing purpose that how any business can use data from all reports in order to target their audience and achieve their strategic goals and objectives. It tells that which asset and interaction are going more viral and capturing the minds of their audience.